Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.